How to Setup AWS EC2 Ubuntu Instance? – DSHimanshu Gupta
- One Aws active account
What is an Aws EC2 instance?
EC2 stands for Elastic Compute Cloud. An EC2 instance is a virtual server in Amazon Web services. It is a web service where an AWS subscriber can request and provision a compute server in the AWS cloud that allows users to rent virtual computers on which to run their own computer applications.
1) Login into the AWS account from the AWS console screen
Use the given URL (https://aws.amazon.com) to reach screen I
While clicking on the sign-in to console button we will redirect to sign-in as shown on screen II.
2) Select EC2 Service from the Services dropdown and Region from the Region dropdown as shown in screen III
3) Click on the launch Instance
4) Write any name or tag
5) Select any Operating system image as per Screen IV
6) Now Click on the launch Instance as per Screen IV
7) Now while clicking on the EC2 dashboard you will get one running instance to consume as screen V.
Good to Read:-